A.J. Mason is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game. Her role is "The Rocker Chick".
- Composure 7/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 1/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Repair 7/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 4/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 4/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 10/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 2/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions.
- Her appearance is based off of Violet from A New Beginning.
- Her personality and hair could be based on J.J. from Part 8.
- A band featured on one of her shirts, "Crazy Lixx", is a real-life music group responsible for some of the game's soundtrack.
- According to the publisher, Gun Media, her last name is a nod to Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3.
- She comes from a Catholic family and wears a silver necklace with a cross on it.
- A.J. is possibly in a relationship with Adam Palomino due to her being seen cuddling with him in the opening map intro for Packanack Lodge.