Chad Kensington is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game. His role is "The Preppy Guy". The loading screens also apparently claim he is a mommas boy, though he would never admit it. He also is mainly also to be considered the main male character in the game due to being unlocked from the start as well as being featured in the promotional art for the game.
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 1/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 10/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats
- Repair 2/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 9/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 4/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 6/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 3/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions
- His outfit is based off of Russell Bowen, a character from Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood.
- Ben Diskin, the voice of Chad, also voiced Eugene from Nickelodeon's Hey Arnold from seasons 2-4.