Chad Kensington is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game. His role is "The Preppy guy". The loading screens also apparently claim he is a momma's boy, though he would never admit it
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 1/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 10/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats
- Repair 2/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 9/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 4/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 6/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 3/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions
- His outfit is based off of Russell Bowen, a character from Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood.
- His hairstyle could be based off Trent Sutton, a character from Friday the 13th (2009).
- There's an achievement in Friday the 13th: The Game named "Chad is a D*ck", which is named after him and is gotten when any character (not just Chad) where you had to repair the car or boat and escape leaving everyone else to their fate.