Eric "J.R." LaChappa is a counselor in Friday the 13th: The Game, and is known as the "Nerdy Guy".
- Composure 4/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 5/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Repair 10/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 3/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 2/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 8/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 3/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions.
His appearance is based on a high tier backer of the Kickstarter fundraiser.