Jenny Myers is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game. Her role is "The Girl Next Door" .
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 10/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 8/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Repair 2/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 3/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 5/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 6/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 1/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions.
- Her role and appearance are heavily based on Chris Higgins.
- She is voiced by Kristina Klebe, who also played Lynda Van Der Klok in the 2007 remake of Halloween.