Kenny Riedell is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game.
Kenny is one of the four counselors modeled after a Kickstarter backer. He represents the "Head Counselor" trope, or the leader of the group. He wears a red flannel shirt, knee high shorts, and hiking boots.
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 5/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 5/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Repair 5/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 5/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 5/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 5/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 5/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions.
- His appearance is modeled after a high-tier Kickstarter backer for the game.
- His trope could be referencing Paul from Friday the 13th: Part 2.