Mark was a character in the film Friday the 13th Part 2 in which he is portrayed by Tom McBride. A young man bound to a wheelchair, Mark volunteers along with several others to attend Paul Holt’s counselor training center at Packanack Lodge near Crystal Lake.
He is the 6th victim of Jason Voorhees.
Something of a jock, Mark lost the use of his legs in a motorcycle accident and was left confined to a wheelchair. Despite the doctors having doubts he would ever walk again, Mark remained optimistic and began to work as a counselor at summer camps, working at least two with Paul Holt. 
In 1984, when Paul Holt opens a counselor training center in Packanack Lodge near Crystal Lake, Mark joins several others in attending his friend's training center. While working at the counselor training center, Mark becomes the object of affection of fellow in-training counselor Vickie. Later at night, he decides to stay at the lodge, and then arm wrestles Jeff and spends some time with Vickie. After Vickie left, he went outside thinking it was her, but it was actually Jason Voorhees who kills Mark with a machete to the face, which then causes his wheelchair to move backwards and fall down a flight of stairs. His corpse along with the corpse of, Ralph, Scott, Jeff, Vickie, and Sandra Dier, were found and taken away to a morgue by police and paramedics while Terry's and Winslow's corpses weren't because it was in a shack with Pamela Voorhees' severed head and Alice Hardy's corpse and none of them found it.
- His death is ranked #2 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Brutal Jason Voorhees Kills.
- He is the first victim Jason killed with his signature machete.
- His death is the golden chainsaw in dead meat’s kill count.
- Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) (archival footage)
- Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) (archival footage)
- Friday the 13th Part 2 (1988)
- ↑ Friday the 13th Part 2