Tiffany Cox is unlocked at level 18 in the game, and is shown to have high stealth and stamina, and low repair (intelligence) and low strength. She has a very feminine voice, and wears booty shorts, showing her "sexy" side. Her hair is medium-length brown, and it's somewhat pulled to the back by a hairpiece.
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 3/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 4/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Intelligence 1/10- Reduces time spent to repair.
- Speed 6/10- Increases overall speed
- Stamina 9/10- Increases the amount of time you have to run.
- Stealth 10/10- Decreases the ability of Jason tracking you.
- Strength 2/10- Increases power of weaponry to knock off Jason's mask and increases grip escape.
- Her appearance is based on Tina Moore from Part 4.
- During the 2016 holiday beta she was the "default victim", being killed by Jason in-cutscene at the start of each game (despite still being a playable character in the match).
- One of her possible outfit tops has the word Muffin on it. Muffin was the name of Terry McCarthy's dog from Part 2.