Tiffany Cox is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game. Her role is the "The Flirty Girl."
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 3/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 4/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats
- Intelligence 1/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 6/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 9/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 10/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 2/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions
- Her appearance and role is based on Terry McCarthy, from Part 2, and the twins Tina and Terri More from Part 4.
- During the 2016 holiday beta she was the "default victim", being killed by Jason in-cutscene at the start of each game (despite still being a playable character in the match itself).