"Jason is alive, I dug up his body. He's even more powerful now" -Tommy Jarvis when spawned
Tommy becomes playable if a counselor is able to contact him through a radio located in the cabin that has the red and white radio tower attached to it. Inside the cabin, on a green table, is a radio set that must be used before Tommy will arrive. Once contacted, and 2 or more players have escaped or are killed, one of those players will be randomly selected to control Tommy.
He spawns on the map equipped with a shotgun, walkie-talkie, a pocket knife, a medspray and a camp map. He also has maxed out stats, but can be killed like any other counselor character. After certain circumstances are met, Tommy Jarvis is the only character that can actually kill Jason Voorhees and end the round, saving any surviving counselors.
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 10/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 10/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Repair 10/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 10/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 10/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 10/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 10/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions.